The Cassia County Veterans Officer helps the county
veterans receive the benefits in which they are entitled. And
also help obtain the most current information.
Mission Statement: Assist veterans and their
dependents in claiming benefits in which they are entitled to
through State and Federal governments.
Veteran's Service Officer
625 Fremont Avenue - Rupert, ID 83350
Services provided include:
- Help fill out forms for services connect and pension
- Help with VA insurance, vocation training and
rehabilitation, burial benefits and hospitalization
- Help obtaining DD 214’s and other supporting documents
- Schedule rides on the DAV van to Boise VAMC, please
contact us as soon as possible about your appointments
- Monthly outreach conducted with Milton Smith of Idaho